ONLINE PHOTO CONTEST “THE CHARMING BEAUTY OF SON TRA PENINSULA – DANANG”
2017-05-16 15:46:39 | Admin
In response to the World Biodiversity Day (22/05), GreenViet Biodiversity Conservation Centre run an online photo contest “The Charming Beauty of Son Tra Peninsula” with the theme is “The Art of Biodiversity”.
The charming beauty of Son Tra Nature Reserve’s biodiversity
1. Name of the contest
- Online photo contest “The Charming Beauty of Son Tra Peninsula – Danang”
- Theme: “The Art of Biodiversity”
- Organizer: GreenViet Biodiversity Conservation Centre (GreenViet)
- Time: 09/05/2017 – 20/05/2017
- Starting date: 09/5/2017
- Deadline: 5:00 PM 20/5/2017
- Winners’ announcement 3:00 PM 21/05/2017
- Prize-giving: 22/05/2017 at the Workshop “Announcing research findings about the status of the population of red-shanked douc langurs and solutions to protect this species in Son Tra peninsula, Danang”
The contest is open for everyone who owns beautiful photos of Son Tra’s nature.
4. How to participate
The competitor has to take 3 following steps:
Step 1: Like Fanpage GreenViet at this link: https://www.facebook.com/redshankeddouc/
Step 2: Send photos (no limit amount) taken by the competitor (either by smartphone or camera) to email email@example.com (Note: Photo(s) must have all the required information listed below)
- How to send your photos?
Send photo(s) via email firstname.lastname@example.org included following information:
Email Title: [GV] [TNST] [Competitor’s Full Name] [Name of the photo(s)].
- Full Name:
- Date of Birth:
- School/ Work place:
- Phone Number:
- Facebook link:
- Photo(s)’ description:
After receiving photos, GreenViet will post those with contest codes (MSDT) to GreenViet Fanpage. The photo(s) will be posted in the album “The Charming Beauty of Son Tra Peninsula” online photo contest, in the link below:
The photos’ owner will be tagged with the posted photo(s).
Note: GreenViet has all the right to use your photos for the work of biodiversity conservation in Vietnam. Whenever the photo(s) are used, we will credit the author’s name and photo’s name. GreenViet will announce the author whenever his/her photo(s) are used.
Step 3: Share photo(s) to earn points: The competitor shares photo link from GreenViet Fanpage to gain likes and shares to collect most points to win.
- How to count points?
Point counting will be based on the amount of like and share of each photo on Facebook: 1 like = 1 point, 1 share = 3 points.
1st prize: 1 prize, 5 million VND
2nd prize: 2 prizes, 3 million VND
3rd prize: 3 prizes, 1 million VND
Additionally, there are 5 prizes for “the most impressive photo” chosen by the organizer worth 500.000 VND/photo
Note: Each photo gets only maximum 1 prize.
The given prize is in cash and included a certificate from the organizer
- The photo(s) must be taken by the competitor. The organizer do not accept any photo copied from internet or used in any contest held before
- The organizer is not responsible for any copy-right conflict related issues of the photos participated in this contest.
- The photo(s) has to be taken at Son Tra peninsula. If not, the work will be eliminated.
- The photo(s) has to be clear, photo size is at least 2.0 MB. It is acceptable if the photo is developed with basic Photoshop effects for light and color but can not be edited by cutting, inserting, deselecting or overlapping effects.
- The organizer (GreenViet) has all the right to use your photos for the work of biodiversity conservation in Vietnam. Whenever the photo(s) are used, we will credit the author’s name and photo’s name. GreenViet will announce the author whenever his/her photo(s) are used.
- The organizer’s decision is the latest and the most effective for the prize announcement.
7. Prize announcement and prize-giving:
- Information about winners and selected photos will be posted on the organizer’s Fanpage and website. Additionally, the announcement will also be sent to winners via email and phone.
- Prize-giving: will be held at the workshop on May 22 in Danang.
- If the winner does not show up to receive prize on 22/5/2017, then the runner-up will take the slot.
For more information, please contact:
GreenViet Biodiversity Conservation Centre
Address: K39/21 Thành Vinh 1, Thọ Quang Ward, Sơn Trà District, Đà Nẵng
Telephone: 02363 925824.
Individuals, organizations and companies who are interested in the contest and want to sponsor for the contest, please contact the organizer via phone or email: email@example.com
Donations for the contest can be transferred via account:
Account: GreenViet Biodiversity Conservation Centre
Account number: 0041000244030
Bank: Vietcombank, Brach in Danang
Note: Donations will be announced on website and in the prize-giving date (22/05/2017)
- GREENVIET RECEIVED COMMENDATIONS FOR ITS ACHIEVEMENTS IN 2016
- WILDLIFE COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGN AT DANANG PARK
- SIGNING MOU WITH GREENVIET ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION
- THE RED-SHANKED DOUC LANGUR DESERVES TO PLAY THE AMBASSADOR ROLE FOR DANANG
- 2ND CONFERENCE ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN 2019