GREENVIET RECRUITS 10 CORE VOLUNTEERS
2016-11-01 08:19:54 | Admin
GreenViet Biodiversity Conservation Centre is recruiting 10 core volunteers to co-ordinate and develop biodiversity conservation activities in Danang city during the years 2016 – 2017, deadline: October 21st, 2016.
Aiming to effectively strengthen and develop community-based activities related to biodiversity conservation in Danang, as well as mobilize strong involvement of the volunteer network in conservation activities, GreenViet - sponsored by CEPF/IUCN - is recruiting 10 core volunteers to coordinate and develop the volunteer network’s activities of biodiversity conservation in Danang.
Notification date: October 3rd, 2016
Deadline: October 21st, 2016
- Having basic knowledge and interest in biodiversity conservation in Danang city;
- Having experiences in managing/ coordinating youth groups and volunteers;
- Having commitment to work for this project at least 01 year.
- Having a contract of employment with GreenViet;
- Being trained skills to build capacity every month (until the end of April, 2017);
- Having chances to participate in the coordination and implementation of communication and awareness-raising activities, education, and scientific research planned within 01 year.
Operating area: Danang city
Eligible candidates send Application Letter and CV via email: email@example.com in which the title is clearly marked "Candidate for GreenViet core volunteers".
The announcement will be sent to selected candidates via email on October 24th, 2016.
The selected candidates will be interviewed on October 26th – 27th, 2016.
For further information, please contact:
Tran Thi Kim Ly,
Project Officer, Greenviet Biodiversity Conservation Centre (GreenViet)
K39/21 Thanh Vinh 1, Tho Quang ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang city
Phone: 0973283750/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: http://www.greenviet.org / Facebook program: Hành trình TÔI YÊU SƠN TRÀ
Translator: Võ Thị Quỳnh Trang/GreenViet's Volunteer