SIGNING MOU WITH GREENVIET ON BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION
2015-10-07 13:21:11 | Admin
Greenviet Biodiversity Conservation Center (GreenViet) and People and Nature Reconciliation (PanNature) have signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen cooperation and joint efforts in developing, implementing and sharing information
According to the MoU, the two organizations will share their ideas and initiatives relating to natural resources conservation, work together in developing interventions, raising funds, and conducting joint projects. The geographical priority is given to areas in the Central Highland and central provinces of Vietnam.
A staff member of GreenViet joined PanNature’s staff retreat in 2012 in Da Nang. Photo: PanNature
Specific areas of cooperation will focus on biodiversity research, community livelihood improvement, protected area management, assessment of development projects’ impacts on ecosystems, and raising public awareness on nature conservation. It also aims to facilitate capacity development for both organizations through training, exchange of staff and other relevant events and activities.
The two organizations also hope to establish a shared data repository for supporting conservation works and a library of nature conservation information in Vietnam over the long term.
- ANNOUNCING NEW AWARD FOR GUARDIANS OF SON TRA'S DOUCS
- THE RED-SHANKED DOUC LANGUR DESERVES TO PLAY THE AMBASSADOR ROLE FOR DANANG
- SON TRA PENINSULA–AN UNIQUE PLACE FOR NATURAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS IN DA NANG CITY
- ONLINE PHOTO CONTEST “THE CHARMING BEAUTY OF SON TRA PENINSULA – DANANG”
- CONFERENCE ANNOUNCES LATEST FINDINGS ON RED-SHANKED DOUC LANGUR BY GREENVIET